I've have just had a request to shoot some red deer which are causing extensive damage to a friends garden, his house borders a moor!
Can I legally shoot these deer in his Garden?
1. I have an Open Certificate.
2. The garden has a safe backstop, the round will not exit the property.
3. I have his written permission to do so.
4. My rifle is moderated.
5. His house is far enough away from neighboring properties not to cause any alarm.
6. I shoot the deer within the legal seasons.
I would value your opinions here guys.