Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 of the most tedious threads on SD lately

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

3 of the most tedious threads on SD lately

Your votes
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

1. This one
    2. All of yours
    3. Your next one....

1. For sale threads where people say ' I wish I had the cash ' or " if this had only been for sale last week I'd have had your arm off "
    2. Wanted threads where someone says they have the funds to purchase something in particular ,but no matter how close to what it is they are offered , they have an excuse why they don't want it ( the really are looking for it for free )
    3. Any wanted or for sale thread by The Red Dotster .

Oh , and 4. I'm leaving the forum ( but PLEASE beg me to stay and tell me how this place wouldn't be the same without me )

Any thread like this

Threads by 6p

Threads by 6p

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    1. This one
    2. All of yours
    3. Your next one....
    Very Good

‎1. Those that invite, in equal measure, members of either bigoted or impossibly politically correct tendencies to set out their stall.

2. ‎Those that demonstrate an alarming percentage of the membership shouldn't be allowed within 104 yards of a reloading press.

3. ‎ Those that compel one to confront the very dark place deerstalking is to be found in 21st century Great Britain.

Blaser. Threads total waste of time

ive just got my firarms ticket and ive done my dsc1 now wheres my stalking, but dont worrie as im a reasonable guy as if you do take me out i dont mind shoting all your foxes for you or any other vermin you really dont actually have any problems dealling with youself but why should i care that it took you years to build up your ground i just want my share now

heres a photo of a fox which is blown in half, now please tell me how good i am

.243's are s??t and couldnt kill a blue tit at 20yrds but my slightly bigger caliber is the dogs and is obviously in no way any sort of penis extender and i will now prove my theory by spouting so ballistic coeffeicncy bulls??t which i dont really understand but i read it once on the side of a box bullets so that makes me an expert anyway
    Last edited by sir-lamp-alot; 17-02-2015 at 19:58. Reason: more ranting needed

Depends how lately lately is but the shooting from a style one was an absolute belter.
    The one about covering a firearm when crossing a public road is shaping up pretty well too.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"