3 of the most tedious threads on SD lately

1. For sale threads where people say ' I wish I had the cash ' or " if this had only been for sale last week I'd have had your arm off "
2. Wanted threads where someone says they have the funds to purchase something in particular ,but no matter how close to what it is they are offered , they have an excuse why they don't want it ( the really are looking for it for free )
3. Any wanted or for sale thread by The Red Dotster .

Oh , and 4. I'm leaving the forum ( but PLEASE beg me to stay and tell me how this place wouldn't be the same without me )

‎1. Those that invite, in equal measure, members of either bigoted or impossibly politically correct tendencies to set out their stall.

2. ‎Those that demonstrate an alarming percentage of the membership shouldn't be allowed within 104 yards of a reloading press.

3. ‎ Those that compel one to confront the very dark place deerstalking is to be found in 21st century Great Britain.

K‎

ive just got my firarms ticket and ive done my dsc1 now wheres my stalking, but dont worrie as im a reasonable guy as if you do take me out i dont mind shoting all your foxes for you or any other vermin you really dont actually have any problems dealling with youself but why should i care that it took you years to build up your ground i just want my share now

heres a photo of a fox which is blown in half, now please tell me how good i am

.243's are s??t and couldnt kill a blue tit at 20yrds but my slightly bigger caliber is the dogs and is obviously in no way any sort of penis extender and i will now prove my theory by spouting so ballistic coeffeicncy bulls??t which i dont really understand but i read it once on the side of a box bullets so that makes me an expert anyway

Last edited:
Depends how lately lately is but the shooting from a style one was an absolute belter.
The one about covering a firearm when crossing a public road is shaping up pretty well too.

ive just got my firarms ticket and ive done my dsc1 now wheres my stalking, but dont worrie as im a reasonable guy as if you do take me out i dont mind shoting all your foxes for you or any other vermin you really dont actually have any problems dealling with youself but why should i care that it took you years to build up your ground i just want my share now

.243's are s??t and couldnt kill a blue tit at 20yrds but my slightly bigger caliber is the dogs and is obviously in no way any sort of penis extender and i will now prove my theory by spouting so ballistic coeffeicncy bulls??t which i dont really understand but i read it once on the side of a box bullets so that makes me an expert anyway

A new thread title is needed ASAP.

Best reply to a post ever,

Majic

Bob

Most of them nowadays!!!!! we are badly in need of some original threads...

Yep. But life On-Line can so easily be like turning the pages of a 1970’s Hi-Fi or Photography magazine 12 months after purchase of the January edition.

There really is limited subject matter unless you are prepared, as contributor, to push the envelope and for recipients to be equally adventures in receptiveness.

Do you consider DSCL1 to be fit for purpose in the “singular” area of producing a Trained Hunter of credible competency??

K

Best response yet ! :)

Most of them nowadays!!!!! we are badly in need of some original threads...

A problem that is remarkably easy to solve.

Here are some easy to follow instructions for any Site member....

1. Click on "My Profile" at top-right of screen
2. Click on "Find latest started threads" on left-hand side of screen
3. Carefully examine result
4. Go to any forum section on SD and start new exciting and original thread
5. Go to step 4

You'll soon find that both the quality and quantity of the threads improves significantly ;)

1. Anything started by me that doesn't get a response
2. Anything a simple google will answer
3. Anything where the first 3 responses relate to the topic and the next 300 are completely off the point. - most of them

and anything to do with Land Rovers

1. Anything started by me that doesn't get a response
2. Anything a simple google will answer
3. Anything where the first 3 responses relate to the topic and the next 300 are completely off the point. - most of them

and anything to do with Land Rovers

Ooh, how very dare you !! :eek:

Back