Thread: fallow stalk Dumfries area

fallow stalk Dumfries area

looking for an outing or two for a fallow buck in the Dumfries area.
    Just a representative head or cull buck not a medal head.
    Ready to go at short notice.

cheers, Ian 07917866767

Look up Raehills estates, Moffat

Ian just a word of advice. This is an open forum therefore anyone in the world can read the posts, and I would not advise you putting your mobile number on an open site. The PM system is there for all members to communicate with each other, I would advise you to go down this route.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Aye, ok. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DADDY View Post
    Look up Raehills estates, Moffat
    Annan(Raehills) Estates are doing a big cull at the moment so doubt they will be taking anybody out but you can only ask.

Cheers, i know about the cull as one of the areas affected is the pheasant syndicate i'm in.
    Its on Raehills Estate. Its a very big cull i believe. I was looking at past posts on here and its a bit pricey.
    Maybe just me being a tight git but its quite a big outing fee and then more for every beast taken.
    I might be wrong and i know how it works but i was hoping for a smaller oufit.
    I may just have to phone Bert Robertson and get an idea what Raehills charge, bite the bullet!
    Thanks for your input though, Ian

Aye ian, Bert is pretty much the only stalker with fallow that sells days in that area, or atleast that i know off anyway. (Ps The other possibility is the other side of the road, no idea if they sell days and i would imagine they will be flat out catching up the now)
    If u phone the estate office they'll give u bert's no or i bet ur shoot captain will have it.

While he may be pricey (i've never looked at his prices) but he's local if u were to travel to the next nearest fallow ground would probably add a fair bit in desiel and travel time etc, Bert's a decent fella and knows that ground very well.

Yes, your right countrryboy, i was just being miserable. i have heard a lot of good things about Bert.
    I will look into Raehills, cheers