Stalking Lease - Top Dollar Paid

Stalking

Hi Chaps

I have an experienced and wealthy client willing to pay top dollar for his own Stalking Lease, circa 500 acres in or around Hampshire. He doesnt want to share, and doesnt want to be guided by a pro stalker. He wants to do his own thing.

We have discussed figures up to £10 per acre per year for the right opportunity.

If anyone knows of any opportunities (I realise they are few and far between), please PM me.

ta

Stalking

Nice first post, I'm sure the Admin will like this also, if you read the requirments for the Site you will see it's a "Must" to do an intro. Let alone come straight in and ask for Stalking, even at a very increased price.

TJ

Hi Chaps

I have an experienced and wealthy client willing to pay top dollar for his own Stalking Lease, circa 500 acres in or around Hampshire. He doesnt want to share, and doesnt want to be guided by a pro stalker. He wants to do his own thing.

We have discussed figures up to £10 per acre per year for the right opportunity.

If anyone knows of any opportunities (I realise they are few and far between), please PM me.

ta

Stalking

I'll bid his £10 and raise you the courtesy of an introduction Mr 'Stalker'. Anyone else in on this auction?

METHINKS someone will be granted the grand order of the boot. If it is genuine deboot for bad manners, if it is a windup bot as a spam merchant, Mind you £10 an acre is cheap in Humpshire, They not all park deer:ban:

I have a very simular request to Stalking's "add". A bloke i know, well more of a guy i have seen visiting the same massage parlour i frequent is willing to pay £1.23 per acre for prime land he will also include two bags of coal a 1lbs of lavabread and bag of cockles, the land must have the following deer in abundance Sika , Roe Red and Fallow if the is also wild bore he will go up to £1.27 per acre.

i know this is a good deal and this guy is pricing us all out of the market so dont shoot the messenger ...............neil

thats the problem with stalking at the mo. its the money that talks. not the cull figgers the respect for land and quary or even trust any more it makes me sick. theirs a lot of people who do it for the love of it or even for a living who are getting shuved out due to people who just have a lot of money.

Bloody hell JAYB, you were quick of the draw there, bugger I would have liked to have banned that one :doh:

Sikamalc

Well, my hip was sore my back was paining me so I was in the right mood for a bid on this auction, it did not take away the pain but I felt strangely better :D

John

A friend of mine was one of a number of under-keepers on a big Hampshire estate a few years ago. Da boss keeper used to receive a well-heeled visitor who'd arrive in a FWD of British manufacture, driven by his assistant. On one occasion, my pal witnessed the following sporting behaviour:

Dawn. Visitor arrives. Da Boss keeper joins visitor and his assistant in said FWD vehicle. They drive over the fields to where Da Boss has regularly seen a roe buck feeding at that time of day. Stout party sit in vehicle. Roe buck shows up. Visitor dismounts, lays over bonnet of FWD, shoots deer some yards away, gets straight back in FWD and is driven away by assistant. Totally ignored fallen deer. No walk over to check it was dead, inspect for condition, gralloch. As FWD makes stately progress back to wherever, keeper does the honours and later prepares head for sending on.

So who was the visitor? I'll donate £5 to Help For Heroes following the first correct answer by PM.

There was a program where he did the same thing but it was off a Defender without said driver

Hmm. Lack of respect for the quarry is rife. Doesn't sound like the same individual to me. The driver is diagnostic...in fact more like an extension. Would be a bit like Inspector Clouseau without his sidekick.

Any offers?

£5 to H4H...

Last edited:
Back