Thanks mereside

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Well this morning I met up with mal and wayne (mereside) the lad who makes my high seats.
We stalked the morning seeing 14 roe but no doe presented a shot though typically we could have shot 2 big bucks.
Then we then carried the high seat and saw down the gorge came back up and went for breakfast.
Refreshed we went back in and started to work they put the high sat together while I sawed the brash.
We made on and once up the work was worth it.
e30831.gif

She still needs propelly leveling and securing but i'm sure we have got it in the right place .
highseat3.jpg

highseat2.jpg

highseat.jpg

nice one john had a fantastic day ,couldnt believe it stalked into the first three all the time they were ambling away from us and managed to get round in front of them to see that big lad perfect shot but alas not in season and the doe moving away all the time.after stalking a little further managed to get less than 25yrds of three roe two does and a buck who presented himself again with a lovely broadside and the does walking the ridge under thick cover again no shot but very exiting then later another three just on the boundry and no shot this was the order of the day but what a crack woodland roe is fantastic very exiting cant wait for another go atb,wayne

Is the ground where we saw that big buck this summer mate? Think you got a video of a doe about 30 yds away in that very clearing. How did mal get on walking out from there?

john that will be exellent to go back thats one stunning piece of ground and now we have cleared the area the helicopter has somewhere to land in case of heart failure.see you soon,wayne

Just a quick post to say another "Thankyou" to Mereside for dropping off 3 single seats. They are way above what I was expecting for the money. Excactly what I neeed. They break down into 3 peaces for ease of transport, but have little design features that make them extremley steady/sturdy when erected. These, in my opinion, are far better than several that I have purchased from well know "Sports" shops.
Many thanks again.

Duncs.

Almost christened.
Well wayne we moved the seat ever so slightly around the trunk and levelled it.
Mal sat in it this morning and had 5 deer just underneath him but behind him.
He also had a buck walk accross the front who he is sure it stuck the "V's" at him. LOL.
seat.jpg

ring me and I'll get you out.

Wayne
Could you let me know the cost of a double seat like that,happy to pay
or do a deal with you on outings on boar or roe
Solway

Almost christened.
Well wayne we moved the seat ever so slightly around the trunk and levelled it.
Mal sat in it this morning and had 5 deer just underneath him but behind him.
He also had a buck walk accross the front who he is sure it stuck the "V's" at him. LOL.
seat.jpg

ring me and I'll get you out.

Hang one Mal is not in a cloud of smoke - has he given up:eek:

Back