Nobs

8x57

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know what's happening with Nobs (National Organisation of beaters and pickers up)?
Emails over a period of weeks go unanswered and the telephone line seems to be permanently engaged.

I'm beginning to wonder if the organisation has folded.

Does anyone know what's happening with Nobs (National Organisation of beaters and pickers up)?
Emails over a period of weeks go unanswered and the telephone line seems to be permanently engaged.

To the best of my knowledge they are holding a young shots day in two weeks time so probably still going.

sorry I cant help you but we had here a few days ago, NOBS the lot of them,

bob.

I was a member all of last year, to be honest the only benefit I saw was the dog food voucher the send you for joining. I didn't find any beating and was quite underwhelmed by the number of opportunities on offer. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd folded.

I renewed my subs at the Midland and despite a couple of e.mails to them have heard nothing.Wf1

Mine was renewed a month prior to the midland and nothing heard since despite numerous efforts to contact them hence my concern.

Back