Hello from Essex

Hornet 6

Hi, I have been shooting shotguns for the last 20 years, moved to rimfire 3 years ago, and have just got my first C/F.
So far I have CZ in .22lr, Anschutz 1517 hmr and now a Browning X-Bolt in .223.
My shooting is all on one farm, and as the fisheries officer for a fishing club I also do the pest control around 6 lakes.
Mainly I shoot rabbits and control Moorhen numbers (in season) for the farmer.
Other interests are fishing, and fisheries management and improvement, including digging 2 lakes from scratch and re digging and extending several others.
Unemployed for the last few years due to health issues, which have meant a few visits to the surgeons knife over the last 7 years, the last one being a spinal fusion last weekend.
And yes that does mean no shooting for a few weeks :(
Although I may manage a few rabbits out the car window with the HMR later this week :D

Slowly but surely I think.
As for shooting, well I sat in the car this evening with the HMR waiting for bunnies to come out.
Started ok, first couple fell down as they should, but 28 shots later I only had 17 rabbits :confused:
Having trouble getting my eye lined up with the scope properly, still too stiff it seems :oops:

Neil. :)

get well soon and good luck with the rabbits. If you need an assistance, you now know where to look.
ALso being a doc, i can provide you first aid etc.

Back