anyone on ukv

bobjs

posted my 20 tac for sale and the add has gone?

no reply from anyone of the admin team so unsure if it's my settings on this new iPad I use from work, I did have trouble logging on due to security software but logged back on seen the add was there, came back on later ...? gone.

anyone got problems with the site,

cheers

bob.

give me a sec bob,no probs here mate,they may have sold it,;)is it in the free classifieds ive been through five pages i cant see owt

Last edited:
give me a sec bob,no probs here mate,they may have sold it,;)

i think not,

been back on with no issues, seems strange that it's been removed?

not normally got any issues with the forum as I don't go on it much, but there is a cracking 22 br I like on there, hence the sale of my spare 20 tac.

bob

no worries bud,

it it should be on page one of the free adds, but it's gone,?

catch you laters taiters.

bob

It was definitely there Bob, I get the sales items come through as emails and read your post on there.

Had a quick look know and can't see it, could you of posted op it in the wrong section?

rsc1960 posted topic semi custom sako s/491 complete set up. This was the header on the email.

It was definitely there Bob, I get the sales items come through as emails and read your post on there.

Had a quick look know and can't see it, could you of posted op it in the wrong section?

rsc1960 posted topic semi custom sako s/491 complete set up. This was the header on the email.

cheers bud,

seems its its been removed for some reason,?

for what I have no idea, but I'm not going to do out about it I'll post it on guntrader when I have the time and funds,

thank you,

bob.

I expect brown dog has the hump for no other reason than having the hump

Hi Bud

I know him and have done for a few years, again Pete why ? I see no reason other than something silly.(or is that the hump thing)

bob.

i think not,

been back on with no issues, seems strange that it's been removed?

not normally got any issues with the forum as I don't go on it much, but there is a cracking 22 br I like on there, hence the sale of my spare 20 tac.

bob

GRS stocked 22BR by any chance
seen it in the flesh if it is
very nice

thats who is building my 6BR

GRS stocked 22BR by any chance
seen it in the flesh if it is
very nice

thats who is building my 6BR

cheers ed,

thats is the one, ticket back with the 22 br on it but the post with my 20 tac for sale was removed, not sure what that's all about,

so it would be.

tikka 6mmbr
tikka 22 br.....if I got it.
tikka 20 tac NV set up
cz17 hmr.

that would be a nice cabinet :)

bob.

ps: what's the base for the br ed? tikka or sako.

Last edited:
Back