coarse level accessors for DMQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieldgun

Hi Guys
I have been told by many people that some accessors dont comply and carry out the correct procedures, one level 2 was told to shoot a deer out of season and was told that it would be put down as a RTA a LEVEL 1 did his in a pub over a pint? what stories have you got and do you and do you think they should be named & shamed?

I,m still looking for the pot at the end of the rainbow ??

Got told about that in a pub I think ????

OOPs , Forgot to name and shame him !

His name was......................................................................JIM !

Last edited:
Yeah!
Tony Blair also told us there were WMD'S
I also heard from a man in the pub that JAYB and Sikamalc are hung like a horse!
Come up with the evidence to sustantiate your claims,and if there is evidence then forward it to:

DMQ
Marford Mill
Rossett
Wrexham

Yeah!
I also heard from a man in the pub that JAYB and Sikamalc are hung like a horse!
Come up with the evidence to sustantiate your claims,and if there is evidence then forward it to:

DMQ
Marford Mill
Rossett
Wrexham

No thats not what was said mate someone said they should be ****inng well hung not that they were:D

Hi Guys
I have been told by many people that some accessors dont comply and carry out the correct procedures, one level 2 was told to shoot a deer out of season and was told that it would be put down as a RTA a LEVEL 1 did his in a pub over a pint? what stories have you got and do you and do you think they should be named & shamed?

Yawn...level two...blah blah...corupt assesor....(do you mean witness?)...blah....yawn....wanna buy a dog....blah....

welcome to the site Kevin....

Now lets hear the edvidence...

Hi griff
It was given to DMQ from BDS in the end nothing happend.

So does that mean the matter is resolved? In which case, what is the point of the original post other than shite stirring?

Lets look at the facts(?) you have given us:

You have been told by many people.... How many please?

A 'level 2' (presume you mean candidate) was told to shoot.... DSC portfolios and stalks are candidate led, they have to be, so the Witness shouldn't be telling anyone to do anything. The only time a Witness should give an instruction during a stalk is if he sees a safety or welfare issue.

A 'Level 1' (presume you mean candidate) did his in a pub..... Must have been a big pub as it would need a 100m range.

When people make accusations like this but do not give specifics then they are, in my opinion, questioning the integraty of all the 'Assessors'. If you feel strongly about this and believe that some misconduct has taken place then please contact Jamie Cordery who leads the professional standards commitee at the address Griff gave above. If not then I think an apology should be expected.

JC

:fib:emmmmmmmmmm

ms,

hi mate hows life,

obviously i am not aware to the specifics of this accusation which i assume some are on here...
i hate when people start to pooh stir without stating the exact facts.

if the bds made a complaint to dmc and they didn't follow it up it in theory has to be untrue un-found or un-per-suable

so why bring it up ....pooooooh stirring.... or nose out of joint....

f.

God you lot can be a right bunch of pedants.
Read Kelvins original post, he says "he's heard" a story and was only asking if any other members have heard similar stories.
He's obviously not named names cos it can't be substantiated so was asking if this occurance is common place with assesors.
What does he have to apologise for?

Last edited:
les,

i hear a lot of stories too mate, but without facts names and dates its pooh stirring sorry...
you have seen this before and responded in the same manner on another thread.
you dont go to court without facts so why tarnish this site with such accusations...
there is a lot of good reputable AWs here and any outsider who may see such a thread will surmise wrongly about them all..

f.

les,

i hear a lot of stories too mate, but without facts names and dates its pooh stirring sorry...
you have seen this before and responded in the same manner on another thread.
you dont go to court without facts so why tarnish this site with such accusations...
there is a lot of good reputable AWs here and any outsider who may see such a thread will surmise wrongly about them all..

f.
There was no direct accusation, just a statement saying he's heard stories.
Maybe the AW's should just say they have heard of no stories and state that they would never do such a thing.
To accuse the man of stirring is maybe a bit much.
There's good and bad assesors in any industry, he hasn't said the whole system is corrupt now has he.
Personally I love a mass debate but nothing will come of this one

Les,
you are right"nothing will come of this". Nothing good that is.
Just a slurr on those AW's that do it by the book...

G

Yeah!

DMQ
Marford Mill
Rossett
Wrexham

Now now Griff, it must be that story of when both JAYB and myself were standing in the gents having a pee when JAYB turned and told me that the water was cold :eek:

Yes I replied and its quite deep as well :D

Well said Griff some of us do it because we love the sport. Also with out us there would be no standards at all.:-|

Rumour and gossip in the stalking world :doh: never!!!

Lets not start another thread that descends into a pool of pooh thank you. If you can substantiate the facts then fine if its a story you heard from a freind of a friend of a friend in a pub after 6 pints I dont think we need it on here.

Level 1 and 2 are here to stay, and if you look around the world you will be amazed at how many other countries have had similar rules in place for a great deal longer than we have.

Now back to stalking

strange world

Hi Guys
This site is good, you mention one thing which is a subject of interest and what a responce, I do agree with our levels and think they are a good thing but if you dont think that we have nobody that does not bend the rules then maybe you should get out a little more often.:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back