when you can't get out hunting.

That'll give the armchair stalking backstop brigade summat to keep them occupied :D

Just watched the trailer and noticed the heavy use of electronic doo-dads. Why would one need to range find a beast at 159 FEET?

The graphics are fairly good though. Games have improved on in this respect some in fact are almost real looking today.

my god!!
I am all for a bit of amusement but after 45 mins of downloading and set up I have to say its about as exciting as looking for imaginary footprints in an imaginary forest......

World of Tanks mate

much more fun
and **** blows up!

and I hate online games

Downloading ??????????? I just watched the trailer clip in this post.

You can download the game for free with the link at the bottom of the trailer clip graphics are very good and though I myself have only played it a couple of times, other than the real thing it's as good as it gets, something to try when you just can't get out hunting for real.

my god!!
I am all for a bit of amusement but after 45 mins of downloading and set up I have to say its about as exciting as looking for imaginary footprints in an imaginary forest......

World of Tanks mate

much more fun
and **** blows up!

and I hate online games

Well it is just that imaginary, but its not all bad and I suppose it's not for everybody but hell I like, it beats watching x-factor..lol...mind you anything beats watching x-feckin factor.......:D

Back