"cum on cas"

Cascade

Today I find myself supporting and shouting for the old enemy : CASTLEFORD TIGERS RLFC

They need to beat The Catalan Dragons, in the south of France to lift the Super League`s League Leaders Shield, ..... a very big ask ?!

For over 20 years, at least twice a year ( home and away ) I faced this team and literally gave blood in defence of our honour, let me tell you, with neighbouring towns in Rugby League there is no love lost what so ever

From signing pro as a 16yr old with Wakefield Trinity and then a short spell with the then Bradford Northern and Dewsbury, Cas were always one of those teams that you wanted to beat

Now I have an interest in the club with my youngest son on the Castleford Tigers academy books, It`s nearly 23 years since I played my last game but the thrill lives on with my young lad so it hurts me to say this but

"CUM ON CAS"

Bob

I love the Super League , support St Helens and try to get to as many home games as poss , almost had it in the bag last ngt

Well done the young fella, cherish every minute you have with them Bob,as you are probably aware I lost my lad earlier this year.

Boggy
Thanks for that, and I do spend as much time as possible with all three of my boys
I had heard of your loss, my heart felt goes out to you, Norma, and the rest of your family, must have been a proper gut wrencher

Bob

Back