Elma my new teckel

View attachment 45069 Cheers for the comment's. As you can see she is settling in just nicely.

View attachment 45070 This is cookie with a hoof last year. Not long before I try elma with a hoof and a jacket.
Collecting hoof's and a jacket this week off John off here.

Keep you all posted. With in the next few months I'll post pictures and videos of both in action.
I've started to freeze blood in ice cube trays so I can measure the volume of blood i put on a trail, I cant justify buying scent shoes so I just zip-tie hoof to walking sticks.

Caz/Dom and Jimmy miles cheers guys for your generosity in the leashes you'll see both of them being used during the video's.

View attachment 45069 Cheers for the comment's. As you can see she is settling in just nicely.

View attachment 45070 This is cookie with a hoof last year. Not long before I try elma with a hoof and a jacket.
Collecting hoof's and a jacket this week off John off here.

Keep you all posted. With in the next few months I'll post pictures and videos of both in action.
I've started to freeze blood in ice cube trays so I can measure the volume of blood i put on a trail, I cant justify buying scent shoes so I just zip-tie hoof to walking sticks.

Caz/Dom and Jimmy miles cheers guys for your generosity in the leashes you'll see both of them being used during the video's.

Not a problem pal it's bound to see more action than when I had it
regards
Jimmy

Lovely looking pup weeman and looks like she's settling in well.

Looking forward to hear how she develops.

Back