Deer-uk

Moe 243

Anyone any idea what happened to this site?
Used to be quite useful and informative.

ATB,
Moe..

I hear it went bust sometime ago but whatever happened it aint no more Moe. This is the site now for all your wants and needs regarding deer stalking.

Anyone any idea what happened to this site?
Used to be quite useful and informative.

There have been a couple of casualties on the deer info type web sites over the last 2-3 years.

IMSC Deer-UK was the web site started by the guys who went on to set up and run DMQ. But I could be wrong.

IMSC Deer-UK was the web site started by the guys who went on to set up and run DMQ. But I could be wrong.

You are! Deer-UK was set up by a normal bunch of stalkers and fell apart due mainly to a lack of time. To my knowledge they have no notable connection with DMQ apart from one or two being Accredited Witnesses.

I believe Guy Hagg was one of them. Splendid chap. Was on my BDS advanced course in '98. Works for MoD estates, if I remember correctly.

You are! Deer-UK was set up by a normal bunch of stalkers and fell apart due mainly to a lack of time. To my knowledge they have no notable connection with DMQ apart from one or two being Accredited Witnesses.

It was some time ago but I think they were at one of the Game Fairs. It may well have been when the CLA was at Cornbury. So how long ago was that? I had quite a long conversation with a couple of them about the then new DCS1 and 2 qualifications they Deer-UK were pushing at the time. Hence my error. All I can recall was they were based down in the Sth West and a few of them where either connected to or had been part of the MOD estates or the BDS services branch.

Shame that it all folded. They appeared to be a decent bunch of well connected, experienced and qualified blokes. That would have made good ambassadors for the industry. Unlike some of the rabble that have surfaced more recently looking to take advantage of what they perceived to be an easy opportunity.

Shame that it all folded. They appeared to be a decent bunch of well connected, experienced and qualified blokes. That would have made good ambassadors for the industry. Unlike some of the rabble that have surfaced more recently looking to take advantage of what they perceived to be an easy opportunity.

Well said!

...They appeared to be a decent bunch of well connected, experienced and qualified blokes. That would have made good ambassadors for the industry. Unlike some of the rabble that have surfaced more recently looking to take advantage of what they perceived to be an easy opportunity.

You're not pointing the trembling finger of shame at JAYB and Sikamalc, are you? :D

Back