Retro-Fitting BDC on S&B 6x42 Hungarian

User00003

Hello!

Retro-Fitting BDC on S&B 6x42 Hungarian, is this even possible? Like my scope as it is, but cannot afford a decent BDC scope at the moment, so thought it could be fun to have one installed on my present one...if possible.

e-mailed S&B, but never heard back...they probably thought I was nuts and should go buy one of their more expensive scopes instead..:doh:

Hello!

Retro-Fitting BDC on S&B 6x42 Hungarian, is this even possible? Like my scope as it is, but cannot afford a decent BDC scope at the moment, so thought it could be fun to have one installed on my present one...if possible.

e-mailed S&B, but never heard back...they probably thought I was nuts and should go buy one of their more expensive scopes instead..:doh:

It is possible, just try S&B again, they will reply, they are prety good.

I know it's possible as my brother has had one fitted to his 3-12x50mm. He arranged it through York Guns which may be an easier option than conversing with the factory.

Regards,

Tim

I know it's possible as my brother has had one fitted to his 3-12x50mm. He arranged it through York Guns which may be an easier option than conversing with the factory.

Regards,

Tim

Better off going direct to S&B, ive done it several times.

I cannot praise the service from S&B enough as I have mentioned elsewhere on this site but can't find it at the moment.
My reticule came detached and through the retailer was quoted at least six weeks turnround.
I contacted S&B direct and, although I had to despatch it to them myself at my cost as opposed to free through the retailer, they turned it round in less than a week.
I sent it to them on a Wednesday by parcel force, they got it Thursday evening, repaired it Friday and despatched it back to me Monday, I received it Tuesday completely repaired and refurbished ready for me to fly out to Croatia on the following Thursday. How pleased was I :D with service like that I'll never change my brand allegiance and am very surprised you have not heard back from them.
I spoke to Christian Krugg, Marketing Manager and Sabine Brandt, Production Manageress.
Both speak excellent German and a little English ;)

Last edited:
Hi Kev, It must have been one hell of a calibre you were firing to make your retina come loose :D:D but then it wasn't a S&B so probably a .22 rimmy :D:D

Hi Kev, It must have been one hell of a calibre you were firing to make your retina come loose :D:D but then it wasn't a S&B so probably a .22 rimmy :D:D

Sigh. As has been said before on this very forum, I really should grow up.

Hope to see you again at the next Salisbury meeting.

With best wishes.

Back