swarvos bins

biglad

Hi all just a quick question . i have a pr of 10 x50 slc swavo and have the chance to swap them to a mate for his 7x42 whats do you think the addvantege is one over the other i find a bit of shake on last light with the 10x50s any help ???? cheers Neil

Neil,
I have 7x42 slc's and have borrowed my mates 10x50's a few times, And like you say they can magnify any small shake, and morso at last or first light.
Not so much noticable with the smaller magnification.

Atb,

Moe..

Neil,
I have 7x42 slc's and have borrowed my mates 10x50's a few times, And like you say they can magnify any small shake, and morso at last or first light.
Not so much noticable with the smaller magnification.

Atb,

Moe..
Hi moe are yours as good at last light or better being smaller mag cheers Neil....

I have two pairs of swarovski bins, one the 7x42 slc and the other the 8.5x42 EL. To be honest I use the 7x42 far more because the depth of field is so much greater. This means I dont have to keep refocussing all the time. I would imaging the 10x mag would make this worse. I suppose the choice boils down to what you are doing with them, for woodland stalking i would use the 7x42 but for on the hill the 10x would be better.

S

Neil,
As srvet says the 10x mag would be better on the hill, but in woodland area 7x42s seem better, low mag at dusk keeps image sharper for longer.

Moe..

Cheers lads for answers to my question. Will try them bothe out tonight im out for a chicken killer...

If you stalk the hill at all Big Lad then stick with your 10x would be my advice.

I use my 10x in Woodland and don't notice the wobble as always use them on the sticks.

Back