Harkila Forester 5mm Wellingtons.

moose

Does anybody know anywhere these are in stock in a size 9, have trawled the net with no success, has to be the zip ones.

Thanks in advance.

Moose

Scott Country
mty.

Telephone:
+44 (0)1556 503 587 (09:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri. Local time now: 12:30)
Orders can still be placed on a Saturday or Sunday, and will be processed on Monday morning.

Fax: +44 (0)1556 502 235
Postal Address: Scott Country, 221-223 King Street, Castle Douglas, Scotland, DG7 1DT

they are on there web page mty.
:tiphat:

Tried to order a pair from sportsman earlier with no luck (they actually told me they had no stock haha).

Ended up upgrading to Chameau's so not all bad!

Oscar

Scott Country
mty.

Telephone:
+44 (0)1556 503 587 (09:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri. Local time now: 12:30)
Orders can still be placed on a Saturday or Sunday, and will be processed on Monday morning.

Fax: +44 (0)1556 502 235
Postal Address: Scott Country, 221-223 King Street, Castle Douglas, Scotland, DG7 1DT

they are on there web page mty.
:tiphat:

But they don't have any price for them as all others do, so guessing out of stock, as everywhere else :(

Moose

I got mine from Montrose Guns and Tackle, great price, free postage and first rate customer service.

The Foresters are brilliant wellies and surpass the Chameau in comfort warmth and design.

Kind regards

BP

I got mine from Montrose Guns and Tackle, great price, free postage and first rate customer service.

The Foresters are brilliant wellies and surpass the Chameau in comfort warmth and design.

Kind regards

BP

Thanks Ben, hadn't tried them, but they don't have the 5mm with the zips :(

Moose

I've bought from Montrose and agree on the customer service 100%. They're great to deal with.
From memory they order stuff from a central depot and dont hold stock. They may be able to help even if its not a standard item on their website.

Does anybody know anywhere these are in stock in a size 9, have trawled the net with no success, has to be the zip ones.

Thanks in advance.

Moose
Have you tried Ardmoor.just checked the website and they have size 9.and free delivery

Last edited:
Have you tried Ardmoor.just checked the website and they have size 9.and free delivery

Cheers Stotty, was sure i had checked with them, but you are correct, ordered a pair last night and looking forward to toastie toes, thanks very much, and thanks to everybody else who replied.

Moose

Save your money they are rubbish .I would not have a another pair if they where giving them away

As of the 1/11/2014 Harkila are out of stock of the Foresters Zip. They will be back in stock very shortly. We spoke to Harkila on Monday and they are expecting the next delivery very shortly. Some sizes are available, but the core 9 and 10 are out.

PS: The Forester comes with two footbeds, one for winter and both for summer with thinner socks. Although the boots are 5mm, so really thick socks are not required. Due to the high rubber content, you must use a silicone rubber spray on them to feed the rubber. Also not suitable for dairy farming or any activity that involves walking in manure all day as this rots the rubber. Wear an Acifort or Purofort Neoprene instead

Hope this answers the problem of finding them.

All the best
Andrew
Rugged & Tough
Harkila Forester Wellingtons 17 Zip 5Mm H-Vent Dark Olive, Instock and Online, Free UK Delivery and Free Returns

Last edited:
Paul o, you should of went to Ardmoor rang and spoke to Anthony, I received a pair of the 5mm forester for a lot less than £159 !!!!!!!!

Back