On a very much lighter side from Brexit infighting

Adele on at9pm. Need your TV hooked up to a decent AV or HIFI set up to get the most out of the coverage.

Funny thing is I am not a Madness fan and I switched the tuner on whilst they were on set.... all of a sudden Madness happens to be played on the radio!

Adele is 10:15pm the programme started at 9pm. Sunday is often the best day for Glasto coverage ;)

Now I know why I have never had any interest in Glastonbury ........................... so far there has been only one mention of anything even worth considering listening to. The dreadful decline in music was the very reason to turn the radio off more than 20 years ago.

Now I know why I have never had any interest in Glastonbury ........................... so far there has been only one mention of anything even worth considering listening to. The dreadful decline in music was the very reason to turn the radio off more than 20 years ago.

In the digital age there are more radio choices. I did however stop listening to Radio 1 about 8 years ago. I prefer radio instead of television, and when I get bored of the music on the radio then out come the LP's

You sure, no, REALLY sure your'e not Kevin?:D

Absolutely not! I think it was just coincidence. Glad I am in the comfort of my own home instead of paying an extortionate fee to wallow in the mud.
Not really extortionate when you would pay the festival price just to go to an Adele or Madonna concert.

The mud is free!

Not really extortionate when you would pay the festival price just to go to an Adele or Madonna concert.

The mud is free!

If that's the price to go to either concert, then I think it is extortionate. On a par with reduced share prices on the ftse100 after brexit :lol: which are still over inflated. But not quite as over inflated as house prices.

Back on topic....

Adele was great last night.

Back