Which woman

weeman

This just for a laugh.
So youve got one week of hill stalking in the Scottish highlands. In a log cabin with an open fire and the finest of food at hand. Which woman or man would you take with you that would welcome you back from your stalking days to make you feel shattered before the next days stalking.

Given my engineering background then it would have to be Claire Barratt - just hope the mrs doesn't read this otherwise I'll be getting slaps about the head!!!!

I'd take my dog mate , at least she wont moan when get back in saying 'I can't believe you been out all day stalking and left me here' (dog would be with me anyway) not sure about the feeling shattered bit though although guess that could be an evening walk!!

If I was prepared to compromise on the stalking and peace and quiet I'd take the Mrs

After the end of the meal anyone is welcome to my most recent ex, the Italian one.

Just like a premium brand of chocolate : dark, thick, rich and bitter!! :D

I'd take my dog mate , at least she wont moan when get back in saying 'I can't believe you been out all day stalking and left me here' (dog would be with me anyway) not sure about the feeling shattered bit though although guess that could be an evening walk!!

If I was prepared to compromise on the stalking and peace and quiet I'd take the Mrs

Sounds familiar hence my initial choice but would have to say that although I may want to get acquainted with another lady - I only want to wake up next to the mrs in the mornings.

Hope this saves me from getting hit too many times!!,

Nigella Lawson!
Not only can she cook...........she's also a nymphomaniac MILF!

Last edited:
Chloe, the girl from sales up here at Kemble Airfield. Has she got some bangers on her!

Back