The Scottish Deer Centre - Fife.

Cut+Squirt

Has any of the membership visited the Scottish Deer Centre in Fife, looks quite interesting for the . . . .kids . . . .not that I want to go of course !!!

What were your thoughts?
Worth the money?
Was it a good day out?

Regards,

CADEX

Went a number of years ago and ( then ) 11 year old found it far and away more interesting than the Sea life centre.

Got a wink and free bag of feed from man at ticket box who'd seen the SGA sticker on my car when pulled in - and I am certain it was the SGa sticker before anyone comments!

Has any of the membership visited the Scottish Deer Centre in Fife, looks quite interesting for the .....

I've been meaning to go for a long time. I am sure I was working away when the BDS branch went for a visit. It's not that far away, so I really should go sometime. Thanks JCS

Has any of the membership visited the Scottish Deer Centre in Fife, looks quite interesting for the . . . .kids . . . .not that I want to go of course !!!

What were your thoughts?
Worth the money?
Was it a good day out?

Regards,

CADEX

It is worth the visit. First place I had ever seen munties!

I have had the kids there a few times but best if you go in October because the sika stags are whistling and the red roaring...... from 6' away!

The family go once a year and I think its well worth it.Falconry show is worth watching too.I still cant resist a go on the big chute in the play area!

Last edited:
Back