Trajectory Calculators

Lloyd90

Just anyone recommend some good trajectory calculator software ?
I have the hawke one, but it doesn't take anything like bullet weight into consideration.

I can imagine there would be a bit of a difference between a 243 rounds that is 100gr and its 50ish gr

I use bulletflight on the iPhone and as long as the data entered is accurate it's pretty good you may have to play with the bullet b.c to get it bang on but it's not bad

I use bulletflight on the iPhone and as long as the data entered is accurate it's pretty good you may have to play with the bullet b.c to get it bang on but it's not bad

I just used the standard B.C the software came up with... how would you work out a bullets BC please pal ?

I just used the standard B.C the software came up with... how would you work out a bullets BC please pal ?

You can work it out but thsts way beyond me! You don't work it out! If your stated bullet says 0.515 for example you may have to run it at 0.475 to match in with your rifles trajectory if you see what I mean as they all run a little different in different rifles as bullet speed can varie a bullets B.C Hope this makes sense

Last edited:
I use two. One is the thing attached to the norma.cc website, and this I find the more-generally useful of the two.
The other is the one on the Swarovski site, which works stuff out for the TDS reticle on a sight that I don't currently have fitted to a rifle.

Back