No one wants to play.

Steyer 6.5

Well I don't know what I've done but phoned three mates up tonight as I wanted a lamping partner and not one could come out to play so no foxes dead tonight. Excuses were "working nights", "missus wouldn't give him a pass" and the other had so
Something else to do. :(

I agree if your lamp fits on scope unfortunately mine don't. On that subject how do you stop light bleed back off the mod that dazzles your view?

know what you mean. I usually end up on my own, which as PKL said it's good to just get up and go but gets a bit boaring sometimes. Not sure where in midlands you are but if your near Rugby/coventry get in touch. Looks like we have some other shared interests/past.

know what you mean. I usually end up on my own, which as PKL said it's good to just get up and go but gets a bit boaring sometimes. Not sure where in midlands you are but if your near Rugby/coventry get in touch. Looks like we have some other shared interests/past.

Junction 2 m5. I send friend request n maybe get together on another night.

im always on my own ,went out last night after inviting a guy off here saw three never managed to get a shot though as all in a wrong position but alot better to get out with someone else,atb wayne

While it's good to take someone along every now and then, I nearly always shoot on my own, and much prefer it that way. :)

didnt need to go out last night as a tidy little vixon [not the mrs ]was snacking on the bait station, even after letting the dogs out and banging the kennel doors she still kept chewing away so she had to have the 22/250 from the back door thats three in a week ! :D

Back