Are the press starting to see the RSPCA in a different light

Hilarious.

Foxes chomping toy dogs, hopefully they will start to turn their attention to chewing up cats next.

Well i do follow part of the RSPCA advice on Living With Foxes. I regularly leave food out for them, admittedly it is tied to a tree and I am about 150 yards away with a .243, but it's the thought that counts :)

Well i do follow part of the RSPCA advice on Living With Foxes. I regularly leave food out for them, admittedly it is tied to a tree and I am about 150 yards away with a .243, but it's the thought that counts :)

:rofl: I do the same with squirrels - some call it bird food, some call it squirrel bait...

We are a lovely bunch are we not. lmfao

In my defence, having nailed 163 squirrels in the back garden in 2012, we now have 3 blue tit nests, and a wren's nest this year. I know which I'd prefer in the garden - just need to knock over some of the bl**dy magpies now!!

In my defence, having nailed 163 squirrels in the back garden in 2012, we now have 3 blue tit nests, and a wren's nest this year. I know which I'd prefer in the garden - just need to knock over some of the bl**dy magpies now!!

Jesus 163. You must live next door to a squirrel sanctuary.

Now this may be a worthwhile thought but if we got the RSPB to fight the squirrel brigade the hedgehog defence league:rofl: to fight the badger lovers, & the fluffy lovers against anyone except us and we just stand back and watch in peace as they distroy each other leaving us alone, no but seriously if the big orgs like BASC pitted them against each other they might leave us alone.

I think the mainstream press are cottoning on to the fact that the RSPCA has been infiltrated and hijacked at the highest levels by extreme left-wing animal rights fanatics.

It is a pity the Royal Family don't withdraw the "Royal" aspect until the RSPCA get their house in order. Same for RSPB, for that matter.

Jesus 163. You must live next door to a squirrel sanctuary.

We back onto woods, and with the weather being so bad there were no berries for them to eat. A bumper crop, and wish I'd frozen a load and cooked them now... Only seen 4 squirrels this year, so I must've made a dent

Back