Old hand, new to internet.

Erganagh

Hello, New-comer to this.

I have been a ghillie for 20 years and like to work dogs.

Things I like are stalkers who know what Tormentil is. Those who don't need a kick in the ballacks because its everywhere, easy to spot a real countryman, and good, clean humour.

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too. "Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground." After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it. A little while later one hunter said to the other, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!" "Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck," the other added.

2 hates are carrying other peoples deer and BMH's - many can't tell if a deer is 50metres in front of them even if the wind is perfect. It amazes me people spend over £20 on these dogs. I would give someone £20 to take one if I was lumbered with it. I see these dogs all the time with clients, brilliant trackers, but even a cocker spaniel can do that.

I have a great respect for those Vizsla's. I have never owned one. Can't afford it. But each time I have taken a client out it is an absolute pleasure to work. I would count my German Shepherd a good dog and as steady as an ox, but nothing compared to a Vizsla.

Last edited:
Blimey....
yep you are a bit new to the Internet .... But we all need to start somewhere
you could prove interesting with such views if you manage to stay about for awhile ... But I don't feel you should be slating BMH's or your Clients in your first couple of posts in the way you hav
but welcome to SD....!!

Steady there fella, every one is entitled to the view on here, but not sure you correct about BMH
I dont own one have not seen one work, but i know a guy off here who is very pleased with his, i respect his opinion, perhaps the ones you have seen are owned as trophy dogs
It may be these blood hounds are only for tracking and as you say they are briliant at it
I understand they can take a line many many hour old
Im sure someone will let us know if they are supposed to point
Wellcome to the site
Buy the way bollacks has an o in it and Tormentil has an a in it :))

I openly tell my clients how I feel about Bavarian Muff hounds, usually with a grunt.

I thought if I wrote bollacks it would be edited off and last time I checked Tormentil didn't have an a in it. So you fall under the category of not knowing what Tormentil is.

Frig can a man not voice his beliefs on this site! Too bloody soft some people, ya say one thing and they have sand up their vagina!

Last edited:
Now who would that be talking now Erganagh or Ronan, make up your mind who you want to be ;),

John

Keep grunting when you talk about BMH. Its plain you ain't got a clue. As for talking böllocks you seem the right man for the job. This must be one of the worst threads to every grace the dogs for deer section.

Hello, New-comer to this.

I have been a ghillie for 20 years and like to work dogs.

Things I like are stalkers who know what Tormentil is. Those who don't need a kick in the ballacks because its everywhere, easy to spot a real countryman, and good, clean humour.

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too. "Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something ... but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground." After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it. A little while later one hunter said to the other, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!" "Yeah, but we're getting farther from the truck," the other added.

2 hates are carrying other peoples deer and BMH's - many can't tell if a deer is 50metres in front of them even if the wind is perfect. It amazes me people spend over £20 on these dogs. I would give someone £20 to take one if I was lumbered with it. I see these dogs all the time with clients, brilliant trackers, but even a cocker spaniel can do that.

I have a great respect for those Vizsla's. I have never owned one. Can't afford it. But each time I have taken a client out it is an absolute pleasure to work. I would count my German Shepherd a good dog and as steady as an ox, but nothing compared to a Vizsla.

​Whoever you are bud, you've made laugh! There's a lot of sand in a lot of vaginas!

I openly tell my clients how I feel about Bavarian Muff hounds, usually with a grunt.

I thought if I wrote bollacks it would be edited off and last time I checked Tormentil didn't have an a in it. So you fall under the category of not knowing what Tormentil is.

Frig can a man not voice his beliefs on this site! Too bloody soft some people, ya say one thing and they have sand up their vagina!

Clueless prack, with an I in it......:finger:

Ahhh now, a few of you's were convinced.......lol......... Why would a ghillie of 20years finally decide to come on stalking directory? I certainly had the BMH lads seeing red! grin.

Ahhh now, a few of you's were convinced.......lol......... Why would a ghillie of 20years finally decide to come on stalking directory? I certainly had the BMH lads seeing red! grin.

Perhaps you might explain to me why you have two sign in names, and then put up a post that is nothing more than to cause trouble!!

My colleague has slightly more patience than me, so what name do you want to keep?

20 years a Ghillie, :rolleyes: that's a start, many on here have been stalking double that so please do not come on here causing issues.

Thank you

Internet-Trolls.jpg

Hmmm quite possibly, funny Ronan is not a Ghillie and Erganagh claims to be. Both have dogs it would appear and one is a Terrier :D NICE :lol:

So what's it to be Ronan or Erganagh or ...............................banned:-|

Tell me this, why would I banned for being humorous? An Irishman's jokes are surely lost here. Sikamalc, if that is all it takes to get banned then this surely says alot.

I must admit, the times when I most often visit this forum is when there's a controversial subject on the go. To be a little blunt, it's pretty boring otherwise. It's only the Internet!

Back