Dilemma

Paul LCB

I couldn't find the Shooting Times in it's regular place in Tescos on Wednesday, I eventually found it behind a carefully placed copy of another magazine with the front cover sporting a picture of a very pleasant young lady with impressive attributes and a healthy willingness to share them. Being a man of morals as pure as the driven snow I resisted this suggestion, although I admired the sales technique. With some discrete shuffling I was eventually comforted by the sight of a dead rabbit in a dogs mouth - Ahh! found it at last!

Are we sometimes our own worst enemies?

Paul

you should have bought the select adult entertainment magazine tho just to save this horrific dilema happening to anyone else maybe even go back to tesco and get it just to make sure

You are so right, I shall thrash myself severely with something prickly as pennance for this missed opportunity to do good to others less discerning than myself.

Hi Swarovski,

Oddly enough, right behind the shooting times - there has to be a joke there somewhere?

Paul

You are so right, I shall thrash myself severely with something prickly as pennance for this missed opportunity to do good to others less discerning than myself.
You know how to live.
I have a german missus so the boots & whip treatment come as standard.
Martin

I gather "she" does not read these forums Martin!
She left school at 14, I am glad to say though she is very intelligent but she will not touch a computer she is a bit of a Luddite so I have to surf stuff for her.
AggHHH.
Martin

Last edited:
Back