reloading

red field

Was thinking of reloading my 308. but I haven't got a clue about it so would someone be willing to show me how I live Axminster Devon anyone near here do there own?

I need someone with all the kit so I could pop up and have a look and see if its worth me doing none of my friends who stalk reload buying factory is easier they say......

I'm heading down to Cornwall on the 12/13th if you want me to pop in on the way

I'll rephrase this.

I'm heading down to Cornwall on the 12/13th if you want me to pop in on the way, with the reloading kit I'm taking with me. I use a lee hand press for 99% of my loading, if it makes ammo that I can use to hit 12" gongs at 1000+ yds, then it's plenty good enough for stalking purposes, and a cheap way of getting into it. I'll also be needing to load some .308 up for the 14th, so could leave them for when (if) I pop in.

Take the Tramp up on his offer, don't be put off by his name... I'm sure he'll only want to stay for a couple of nights. (and a hot meal)

Last edited:
IanF on here & Accuratereloaders, lives very close to you, A very skilled tutor in the arts of shooting & stalking related, also reloads.

look after pete for me bud he is a top guy.and a very good shot.but always keep his mug full of tea or coffee.

hi pete
thanks for the bullets last night. and as you know not fully back on my feet but getting there.

bob

look after pete for me bud he is a top guy.and a very good shot.but always keep his mug full of tea or coffee.

hi pete
thanks for the bullets last night. and as you know not fully back on my feet but getting there.

bob

No wukkas bob. Just man up and get on with it. T'was only a wee op 😜

I would rather be shown face to face so i could have a go with someone who knows what there doing

As someone who is admittedly clueless about reloading, how would you be able to tell if the information you are being given is accurate or not? Get a book. Read it. Follow the instructions explicitly. It's like baking a cake.

Millions of shooters (including myself) learned to do it in this manner. You can do it, too. ~Muir

No wukkas bob. Just man up and get on with it. T'was only a wee op 😜

cheers bud.i my knee for some reason is swollen more now than it was when i came home and is as painful as anything. :(

bob

ps: teach the lad well pete.none of our on rage day loading lol.

Get them peas on it feller and put it higher than your hart ;) bet you do more moving around than putting ya leg UP as you were told :doh: it will go down in time its prob hot too but thats norm chill it wish ya well feller .

Get them peas on it feller and put it higher than your hart ;) bet you do more moving around than putting ya leg UP as you were told :doh: it will go down in time its prob hot too but thats norm chill it wish ya well feller .

cheers Paul

just doing what you said.

bag o peas and a soft drink, few pillows and laid on the bed ready for yet another boring game of football to start.

bob.

:rofl: I HATE FOOTBALL TOO !! get well soon mty will pm you re outing at the end of july to highclere :tiphat:

Back