factory loads

screechy

hi gents time to pick ur brains factory loads for a howa 243 eney loads to luck out for and to stay away from thanks stu

hi gents time to pick ur brains factory loads for a howa 243 eney loads to luck out for and to stay away from thanks stu

Hello mate,

I use Federal 100g V-shock and find them good and consistent in my manlicher, but it may be trial and error for you, as some rifles prefer different makes.

Dave

+1 for Federal 100g. :D

My T3 likes 'em, but the 3 hinds I shot on Thursday wren't so keen...

(I originally used Winchester Super-X powerpoints; very accurate, but an absolute bugger to try and find once my dealer ran out of stock - did a ring round, nobody had any, so tried Federal; a sub-1" 3shot group @ 100yds is plenty good enough for me.;))

ATB,
Merlin

Another vote for the Federal Vital-Shok 100gn,shot well from my sauer and do the job well,would still use them but roll my own now.
Neil

Dont buy factory loads much as I load my own, but would agree with previous posts federal 100g or RWS do a 105g very good round but expensive and hard to find a stockist.

I use Sako 90gr SP. They seem to be quite consistent and certainly do the job. Around £20 per 20.

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

Back