what's the weirdest thing you have put in your tea

joed

Having just put cous cous in my tea instead of sugar, what's the weirdest thing you have drunk?

On different ocassions:

Parmesan (the dried powdery stuff - thought it was milk powder).
Salt (this is almost inevitable if you're a sugar person in a strange kitchen).
Baby formula (made up - was in fridge and I just thought it was normal milk).
Actual human breast milk (out of curiosity when there was some left over...). It's not very nice.

I could go on, but I think people probably already think I'm weird enough as it is.

I drink black coffee mainly but I've put ewes milk fresh from the udder in brews for people when I used to do lambing contracts.

we used to put all in one tin our tea The main meal and the pudding tea made it easy to clean out with dry bread :eek: still like AB's biscuits and oatmeal cake in a mug of tea ! love a bar of whole nut choc'y in a cup of coffee . back on the food side I still have cold beans and crisps in the bag and red and brown sauce banjo's hmmm now were cooking.

we used to put all in one tin our tea The main meal and the pudding tea made it easy to clean out with dry bread :eek: still like AB's biscuits and oatmeal cake in a mug of tea ! love a bar of whole nut choc'y in a cup of coffee . back on the food side I still have cold beans and crisps in the bag and red and brown sauce banjo's hmmm now were cooking.

I think you should have quit when you were ahead with the plain weird post before. :doh:

As a black country mon with a limited vocabulary can someone translate this for me please ?

As a black country mon with a limited vocabulary can someone translate this for me please ?

Ex mil rod,

In Canada I dropped cooked rattle snake into my kidney mug thinking it was empty but it was full of tea, so not to loose face with 3 ppli Canada's finest I rink the tea down and chewed the snake as I went tea snake tea snake until finished,

So for those that have not eaten snake it's nothing like chicken

Bob,

Had a few odd tea's on my travels & some excellent tea's obviously India has a huge variety and worth a taste, however Rhododendron of some sort in Newfoundland, Cactus, Fungi & Salvia Divinorum in Mexico, Yak butter in both India and Nepal, various unnamed roots & leaves & possibly dried organs of a small bat (that's how it translated) all in Central & S America.

A number of these were found to be either toxic or had strange effects! some lasting a number of days! personally I am a 'Builder's white with 2' thanks, but when in Rome...

Worse tea, not sure what they do to mess it up is IMO to be found on the 303 just before the Otter valley.. :)

Back