Sellier & Bellot Bullets

Harry mac

There was a post in a recent thread where someone mentioned that they are getting 100grn S&B bullets (heads to the philistines amongst you;)) for just over £12/100. I can't find it in search, does anyone remember who it was? If the poster is reading this I'd like to know where they can be got.

Last time i bought them in bulk, i got them from Roding Armoury in Essex. The price sounds about what i paid too.

Check S&B bullets with a magnet, they are steel with a very fine copper wash, I am sure they can not be good for the barrel

Last time i bought them in bulk, i got them from Roding Armoury in Essex. The price sounds about what i paid too.

That's typical, I used to work about 25 miles from them and would often pop down there for bits and bobs when I'd had a few hours kip between night shifts. To go now would be 100 miles each way. Bugger!

lol..............and it'll take you a couple of hours to get either of them to serve you too. Always busy with tyre kickers! I used them all the time when i lived in Thaxted.

Check S&B bullets with a magnet, they are steel with a very fine copper wash, I am sure they can not be good for the barrel

LOL :lol: Oh .................................. Oh deary me. i suggest you take a magnet and go check some RWS, Norma or even Sako bullets as they are likely to be attracted to the magnet. However they are NOT STEEL BUT SINTERED IRON and they expand just like tombac or gilding jacket material. I undrstand they are banned in some US states becasue they think that they may spark it they hits rocks etc and cause bush fires :rolleyes: more likely the reason id that are not of US manufacture.

Oh Edgar Bros were or are? the importers of S7B so any local gunshop with an account with EB should ...................................... i say SHOULD be able to get them for you.

Back