A nice Arran Stag

Superb. Is he worth getting measured? I'm not that up on the requirements for the Scottish red class.

Novice

A Nice Arran stag two

My week could not have been any better. The fourteen was very uniformed but this boy was a beast.

Attachments

• Arran fifteen pointer.jpg
    Arran fifteen pointer.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 199
he's nice feller you got room for a full mount ! and have you told the misses her wall will have a new hat rack .lol use comp eyes feller it will make a real good mount far better :drool: mind you thats why mine is in the loft :doh: her indoors felt it was watching her walk round the room :rofl:

he's nice feller you got room for a full mount ! and have you told the misses her wall will have a new hat rack .lol use comp eyes feller it will make a real good mount far better :drool: mind you thats why mine is in the loft :doh: her indoors felt it was watching her walk round the room :rofl:

Paul my wife hates them but hey hoe. My taxidermist is a top chap and my other one he done looks the nuts I'm sure this one will be the same. Not really got enough room but I'm currently looking at a bigger house so even more room to fill up with taxidermy.

good girl letting you have more room for toys. my son got my man cave when he came to stay or born ! if we stay here i'am gonner build a so called summer house yer be bolx ! it will become a man cave and all my heads can have a wall back not a card board box the rifles and other toys can then just have space again ;)
​my guy was in your village or just outside it .

Paul my wife hates them but hey hoe. My taxidermist is a top chap and my other one he done looks the nuts I'm sure this one will be the same. Not really got enough room but I'm currently looking at a bigger house so even more room to fill up with taxidermy.

Those are both lovely beasts, no wonder you look so happy!

So much bigger than the beasts we get up in Sutherland. If I ever get to shoot a red like those it will go straight to the taxidermist.

​willie_gunn

Yes they were both taken off the BASC Isle Arran scheme. Myself and my mate had a cracking week shooting three stags each the scheme is well worth the money that's for sure were else can you take two stags like that for no extra charge. I cant wait to get back in February on the hinds. Cheers wille_gunn yes the fourteen pointer is at the taxidermist I would loved to have both done but it would cost more than my holiday and the fourteen had a cracking symmetrical head I thought he looked better not only that the fifteen would be to big to get into my cottage.

Cheers for all the kind comments

Dan

Back