Wanted: stalking near newton stewart

Vipa

have a weekend free 1st / 2nd feb.. anyone got any stalking available near to Newton Stewart that weekend? ideally looking at an evening and a morning sat eve/sun morn although i could possibly do sat am & pm, or even just sat pm if you are pretty sure of putting a beast in front of me! Estate rifle availability preferable but I might be able to lobby for an early birthday pressie if not :)

the freezer is empty (the last of the 2013 vintage made a beautiful wellington on Christmas day... yum!) and I'm desparate for one of my wife's legendary venison pies! lol

Let me know
Paul

Also theres a gunsmith in newton stewart with stalking and Creeside Stalking 07774860484 got no experience of creeside stalking.

Tony at Galloway Guns and Tackle might be able to give you a few pointers. Other than that, as above, Jim at Creeside stalking and Colin (solwaystalker) who is a well known face in these parts....:D

Fordbank on here and creeside been creeside nice ground a little pricey though
Djc on here stalks on syndicate creeside has .
Colin solwaystalker is an hour or so from ns but worth the drive .

Norma

Last edited:
I stalked with Jim at Creeside (quite) a few years back and had no complaints whatsoever. He tried hard to get me a shot (which he did), he was good company and Jim and his wife's hospitality was excellent. I would certainly go back without hesitation. I don't know the other fellas but I have heard nothing but good things about Solway Stalker.

I'll put a separate thread up but dates now changed if anyone can help.., now 1st/2nd March

cheers
Paul

Good evening folks I'm trying to contact any SD members that is in Creeside stalking syndicate outside Newton Stewart D&G,
I joined the stalking syndicate on January this year with a friend that is not a SD member I'm looking for some help and information if possible PM me if you want,
ATB
foxinmad

Back