Starloght Archer

Conor1

I have just taken possession of a Starlight Archer, which I wil mainly use for spotting. However, I would like the ability to attach it to my day scope. Can anybody help me with regards to getting the different sized spacers for the bayonet connector? Many thanks. Conor

I have just taken possession of a Starlight Archer, which I wil mainly use for spotting. However, I would like the ability to attach it to my day scope. Can anybody help me with regards to getting the different sized spacers for the bayonet connector? Many thanks. Conor

Hi Conor

We also make them here if you get stuck

Thanks guys.

Colin. Spoke with Starlight today and "alles in ordnung"! If that changes I will be straight on to you. Love the mod with the interchangeable thread connector. Pure genius. Hope all is well. Conor

Colin made me this moderator which I can only describe as modular and fully strippable. I have a number of rifles with different thread sizes and it was a nuisance bringing different mods for rifles. So as the front part of the mod, which the barrel screws into can be removed from the moderator, I asked Colin to make me a few of these in different thread sizes. I don't have any photos as the mod is help by an RFD for me. I`m sure Colin will explain much better than me! I have several of Colin`s mods and they are an excellent bit of engineering. Noise reduction is fantastic and muzzle flip is completely obliterated.

Similar to a Aimzonic Cyclone Compact???

Colin made me this moderator which I can only describe as modular and fully strippable. I have a number of rifles with different thread sizes and it was a nuisance bringing different mods for rifles. So as the front part of the mod, which the barrel screws into can be removed from the moderator, I asked Colin to make me a few of these in different thread sizes. I don't have any photos as the mod is help by an RFD for me. I`m sure Colin will explain much better than me! I have several of Colin`s mods and they are an excellent bit of engineering. Noise reduction is fantastic and muzzle flip is completely obliterated.

Back