Any beach fishermen - Fleetwood-Cleveleys-Blackpool?

FrenchieBoy

Any of you guys around the Fleetwood, Cleveleys or Blackpool areas in to beach fishing?
I'm looking at starting up beach casting/fishing again after a good few years away and the above mentioned venues would be about the nearest and most convenient for me to get to and fish from.
Can any of you say how the fishing is doing around those areas and are there any "restrictions" in those areas that I should be aware of please?
Maybe even a chance of a "meet up" and a pint or two at some time in the future!

I think throughout UK is a minimum length on sea bass? Haven't sea fished for six or seven years. Did it as a distraction when taking tours. to Normandy.

Hello mate I am not at the moment but would be keen to get onto it. Im based in Lytham so see them fixing around me regularly. Doesn't seem to be much to it. Just turn up with some crab and worm and bang it out. To be fair only seen them catch fairly small Whiting and Flatfish but am told on the larger tides there are fish to be had.

If you go let me know I will come keep you company.

Ras

never got on with fleetwood /cleveleys////////blackpool had some monster cod on big storms thats off the jetty,but even off the wall had good whiting flats and smaller cod,around scally land over the river they have been catching allsorts now its cleaned up a bit,you know where i mean where they talk funny and have a big tunnell!!:norty:

My freezer is down to the last few mackerel , I could do with a trip out ,

come on lads , let's get it sorted,

kjf

Right if your interested can you pm me your email, location etc and I will try sort it out for us. I guess we probably need 4/8 of us to make it worth while. I have never fished off the coast up here always been down wales way but could be a good craic.

Ras

I received your PM's will just bump this and also put another thread in the meet up's section. Then when the dust settles will get an email out to everyone. Right now we have only 3 so could do with a few more.

Thanks

Back