Is it me or what?

Mannlicher_Stu

I have been reading some of the threads in rifles and calibres section and the amount of members complaining in respect of value for money and what they expect from a new rifle, in regard to build quality.
Comments Like

They don't build them like they used to and theres plastic this on and plastic that on and the fall to bits ,so why do we keep buying this shite? why don't we turn round to the manufacturers of this crap and tell them to off load it on some other ****t.

Surely we all know that rifles arn't the same quality as they were 30 years ago and cost 3 times the price for the privaledge of owning such shite.

Personally I would not give them a scorrock for any of the mass produced crap they are turning out and put my hard earned into a good secondhand one and get it rebarelled if need be their is no comparison whatsoever withe the standards employed 30 years ago and we have supposed to have advanced it must be me , what do you lot think am I wrong or what???????

thats why i baught an out of fashion £200 parker and hale cheap as but very accurate adjustable trigger and fits my needs perfect ,atb wayne

Stu
If you buy second hand and have it re barrelled aren`t you half way to buying nowadays "shite"????????
basil.

haha my plastic stainless rubbish only groups sub inch on a bad day ;) While a nice OLD rifle might look sweet I'd go for modern everytime.

haha my plastic stainless rubbish only groups sub inch on a bad day ;) While a nice OLD rifle might look sweet I'd go for modern everytime.

Mine holds groups within a 4" disc and i bet yours does under normal stalking situations Paul with all things taken into consideration like breathing stablisation etc and all that is needed to shoot a deer at 150yds they dont know the difference between 1" and 4" the reason i know this is they go down on their backs with their legs sticking up in the air like a dead fleck, mind you i know a few women who finish up like that but not quite as dead as the deer although some of them being a close second.:lol:

Last edited:
Or you could try one of those modern plastic women , i hear you just wipe them down and put them back in the cabinet when youve finished . I like my old stick

Now thats an idea and cheaper to, what happens when they get a bit full then?:)
Its makes a change every other fecking thing made out of plastic seems to be more expensive and shite

Last edited:
Not me personally but lets be honest, an Anne Summer present never fails to please the wife at xmas. Unless opened by accident in front of her mother.

Back