Tikka t3 Pillar Bedding

Nice to see another excuse to blame the rifle has been eradicated......:stir: What have you got left?!

Looks very nice T - hope the fit is noce nad snug - be interesting to see how it shoots.

E t R

Not bad for a couple of turd herders who live on a hill! :D
Danpd,you should take up a career in diplomacy, such is the sublime skill with which you subtaley hint at what you are trying to say :D
How'd the trip go mate, shoot anything interesting?

Tikkat3

once you've eliminated all possibilities of the rifle causing the the wayward shots, you are then 'certain' it was indeed you who made that bullet go astray...:stir:

The pics appear to show a tidy job, but from pics alone, I cant se how deep the bedding compound is or the fit of the pillars.

Yes it looks a decent job though.

For what its worth, I do my bedding exactly the same as Richard Franklin shows in the 6mmBR link.

Its always worked well for me using that method.

Looks more like a glass bedding job..mind, may still be pillared ;)
Now that you mention it, it looks like it might only have been glass bedded, I'm gona take it back and get a partial refund:mad: I thought it was a bit of a cheap job at £425 !
Maybe Danpd was right about those rwo?

Tikkat3

Now that you mention it, it looks like it might only have been glass bedded, I'm gona take it back and get a partial refund:mad: I thought it was a bit of a cheap job at £425 !
Maybe Danpd was right about those rwo?

Tikkat3

That was after the OAP discount wasn't it tony?

Back