first job interview in 2013.

bobjs

Well after being successful <should have a UN- in front of it > on the Train engineers job (said i was over qualified) but there you go.

I now have my first Job interview of 2013, I do hope its the only one i need, its only 22 miles from home and in a position i will enjoy doing until older/greyer .

fingers crossed.

bob.

Last edited:
Bob, If you were successful on the train engineers job why are you going for the other job which is 22 miles away ?

Well after being successful <should have a UN- in front of it > on the Train engineers job (said i was over qualified) but there you go.

I now have my first Job interview of 2013, I do hope its the only one i need, its only 22 miles from home and in a position i will enjoy doing until older/greyer .

fingers crossed.

bob.

Bob dont take your medical history with you ,it is a job interview not a BMA conference.

Bob dont take your medical history with you ,it is a job interview not a BMA conference.

Oh Crikey, I have just had a thought, if any of the interview board members have read some of your posts on here they will be too scared to hire you in case you keel over during working hours and are expected to pay compensation :eek:

The very best of luck speak dont talk in the interview and listen to what the ask.
I really hope you get it mate.

Back