free stalk to say thanks to stalking directory

Distinguished Member
I have dicided to give the top poster (most amount posted) on SD a free outing (highseat) , just to say thankyou to SD as this site has helped me out no end , i have made many friends though the site.

and i can honestly say if it wouldnt of been for sd i would of given up before i even started so thanks stalking directory/members.

ive been in touch with admin and they inform me the top poster is FINNBEAR 270 so merry christmas you got a free outing.

drop us a pm finnbear and i will arrange it.

Merry christmas and again a massive thankyou to the stalking directory/members.

ATB

Dave

Top man mate, should have been best looking poster spud would have won it.
IMG_2873.jpg

Well done Dave, I'm sure Steve will be really chuffed! He was getting some stick about his high post count a while back but it looks like he gets the last laugh over the micky takers! :lol:

all the best,

Alex

Nice touch mate. Well done to you, a real gent, you are few and far between.

Have a great christmas.

Well done Dave, I'm sure Steve will be really chuffed! He was getting some stick about his high post count a while back but it looks like he gets the last laugh over the micky takers! :lol:all the best,Alex
It appears that Steve spends more time on here than the mods sometimes :rolleyes: a man of few words but lots of posts.
It would have been more valuable if it had been for posts of more than a couple of words, rather than total number of posts.

Last edited:
I'm sure Steve will be really chuffed! He was getting some stick about his high post count a while back but it looks like he gets the last laugh over the micky takers! :lol:

If he talks as much as he posts, it will be the nosiest high seat in England! :rofl:

It appears that Steve spends more time on here than the mods sometimes :rolleyes: a man of few words but lots of posts.
It would have been more valuable if it had been for posts of more than a couple of words, rather than total number of posts.
Just come across this thread, E, a direct question for you, how many posts of your own, contain more than two hundred words?I have a couple of those I seem to remember,............. as to the gracious offer to me from the OP, I have asked Alex 's advice & will be in touch with 223 shortly to discuss. TWO MORE WORDS FOR YOU 'E'............. "MERRY CHRISTMAS":tiphat:

"how many posts of your own contain more than two hundred words?"

I didn't realise this was a competition Steve.
Just an observation on what others have spotted and commented on as well.
No problem there, just wish you'd put more on some of your posts that's all.
Enjoy your free stalk, hope it doesn't rain and that you get a good un :thumb:

problem EMcC ??? this was my kind offer not yours, so i make the rules thankyou.

i wont be making any kind offers again FACT.

Dave

problem EMcC ??? this was my kind offer not yours, so i make the rules thankyou.
i wont be making any kind offers again FACT.Dave
Hi Dave, No problem, just the usual banter that goes back and forth particularly with Steve's lack of post content that has been mentioned before with which I agreed.
When one looks at his post count you have to agree with the amount of time it must have taken him had they been normal length posts :D
As for your kind offer, your offer your rules, that goes without saying and there are plenty of kind offers made on this site as I well know :D

Back