A new venture

Frax

Hello Folks

I've run this past the management and they don't mind if I do a one off publicity shot here (thanks chaps!). Also apologies that it's not directly stalking related.

I've just resurrected a website I first built a few years ago called Wildpeople. It's designed as a friendship and dating site for folks who enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities, who may live in out of the way places and also as a place where you might find like minded souls as activity partners.

I'm looking for members to populate the site before we get into a full charging situation. So, if you know anyone who might benefit, please point them at www.wildpeople.co.uk

Plug over, thanks!

Hi, although I dont want to be on a dating website (ticked that box already) I have had a look at it and looks rather good.

Plug it on the websites for walking mags like TGO and Trail, come to think of it, mountain biking websites, like that of MBUK could be useful.

Best of luck

Wills

All I want to find is a beautiful millionairess who's generous, got six months to live and got me down as sole beneficiary !!!

roedeerred, phew, for a minute I thought CBS had had his nose under my oxter, and yes CBS I wouldn't object to looking after her guide dog :p

Back