Irish stalking contacts?

kingstonandy

I'm just back from my first visit to Ireland on honeymoon, what a lovely country!

I'm looking forward to going back and doing some stalking. Does anyone have any contacts? Particulally West coast or Connemara areas?
I saw a lot of forestry and the few bits I poked my nose into were covered in Sika sized slots so I gather they're not short of deer over there.

Andy

Up north there's an outfit, Glennoo Shoot. One of the guys, Damian, did my DSC1 training/assessment as part of a BDS course, nice guy. Never been stalking with him, but will next time I'm back home.

Damian McElholm
info@glennooshoot.com

I'm just back from my first visit to Ireland on honeymoon, what a lovely country!

I'm looking forward to going back and doing some stalking. Does anyone have any contacts? Particulally West coast or Connemara areas?
I saw a lot of forestry and the few bits I poked my nose into were covered in Sika sized slots so I gather they're not short of deer over there.

Andy
John Fenton in Co Wicklow,fantastic bloke,superb ground stuffed with Sika,Ive been over a few time but unfortunatley price has stopped me lately,like everything else rich men bidding for his leases has made the price he charges go up,last time i spoke to him it was 220 euro a day then take your ferry costs and accomodation you can eat into £1000 for a weekend

Up north there's an outfit, Glennoo Shoot. One of the guys, Damian, did my DSC1 training/assessment as part of a BDS course, nice guy. Never been stalking with him, but will next time I'm back home.

Damian McElholm
info@glennooshoot.com

I know people that have been out with Damian for Fallow, they couldn't speak highly enough of him. Plan to go myself sometime.

John Fenton in Co Wicklow,fantastic bloke,superb ground stuffed with Sika,Ive been over a few time but unfortunatley price has stopped me lately,like everything else rich men bidding for his leases has made the price he charges go up,last time i spoke to him it was 220 euro a day then take your ferry costs and accomodation you can eat into £1000 for a weekend

with the exchange rate its just 185 pounds a day @ .. worth every penny .

with the exchange rate its just 185 pounds a day @ .. worth every penny .

I totally agree with you,some of the best days stalking I have had was with John,its a shame the added expence of ferry costs push the price of a weekend through the roof,I really miss my anual trips accross
I presume you may know John ???

I totally agree with you,some of the best days stalking I have had was with John,its a shame the added expence of ferry costs push the price of a weekend through the roof,I really miss my anual trips accross
I presume you may know John ???

very well ,i stalk with him ... you should get a group of 4 and do a 2 on1 ...

Back