Help to trace a joiner by the name of Chapman

shudadunityonksago

I have been asked by a good friend of mine to help him trace a chap who goes by the name of Chapman (surname) He is a joiner living in the St Annes area of Lancs , he is currently awaiting knee surgery and was a member of north west BDS , He was a regular stalker up at Greenfield untill the recent changes so he no longer stalks that ground .

Anybody who knows contact details for this gent can pm me and no false trails please ..

Andy tends to be a very busy guy, so a reply may take a little while, if it's really important you can have a mobile number, but again, can be a little wait for replies,Steve.

Might help if you expand the info to say if the contact is hostile or friendly. Usually such contact requests go the other way. Ie your mates details are passed to Chapman and he initiates contact. I would be wary of giving you contact details of a friend on the information you have provided. I don't know the fellow, jim

Paul

The person named who you contacted me via private message about isn't a joiner, so I think its a non starter.

Greenfield is still there by the way and very much alive.

I don't know where you get the (mis)information from that stalking no longer happening.

Paul

The person named who you contacted me via private message about isn't a joiner, so I think its a non starter.

Greenfield is still there by the way and very much alive.

I don't know where you get the (mis)information from that stalking no longer happening.

I read 'so he no longer stalks that ground' rather than it no longer happening.

Contact has been made , Mr Chapman has been put in contact with the people that can help him .

Andy .. maybe reading glasses should have been on your xmas list ?

Back