Just for fun, guess the score of this munty buck!

stratts

Shot this fella yesterday and I think he may be my 1st trophy but will do a rough measure when I get home tnite & get it measured properly at the Stalking Show.

Wack your guesses up and we'll see if you know your onions!! :D

Personally I think the symetry will bring it down a notch or two so I'd be happy if it makes bronze,

Stratts

I would guess more likely will go silver and possible gold as it's very thick at the coronets.

Moose

Just getting into a gold the brow tines will make it.Wf1

You may right mate and I do hope so because if I did it right, and having been quite cautious I made it 61.3 points. BUT I may have measured in the wrong places so could well be a silver, which I'd be well happy with obviously! :D

Cheers, I need to take a bit more care boiling & prepping this one as I anhilated the nasal bones on my one and only previous attempt! :doh:

Cheers, I need to take a bit more care boiling & prepping this one as I anhilated the nasal bones on my one and only previous attempt! :doh:

If I were you I would bung this one in the freezer and practice on a couple of lesser ones first. Thats a very good buck and worth making a good job of it.

Don't know much about scoring but he's a nice buck stratts!

Any shots of the tusks out of interest?

Alex

Bronze = 56

Silver = 58.5

Gold = 61

Platinum = 70+

That`s on the BASC scale

Regardless of score that is one belter of a munty , a trophy worth having a shoulder mount done

WELL DONE!

Bob

Last edited:
Back