People who p*** me off...

Tommo

Sat snoozing on the train - some fat Yank bird walked past and whalloped me with her backpack that's wide and taller than her.

No apology - so I said very loudly - thanks for that wake-up call love!

Some people...

T

oh, don't get us started, I could make a list from A-Z, but if I asked others I'd probably be included in their list...

my biggest annoyance is livestock that barge in on where I'm stalking, or even better, stampede through a nice quiet sunny evening meadow between me and where a buck is hopefully coming out...this happens a LOT...sometimes I want to...(better not say)! LOL

People who....I have had a telephone conversation with...Just hang up!...No bye, see you etc

Also people who......Well inconsiderate people generally!

Heres on thats shooting related...The fat bloke that always hangs around the gun shop or fishing shop owners till, normally with a coffee in hand as he knows the owner who always comes out with ' Naaaa you dont want thoses bullets, naaaaaa you dont want that powder, yeahhh shot a fox at 450 yards last night...on the hoof too......blahh blahh blahh waffling into the night and sending you into a coma as you make your purchase.

Heres on thats shooting related...The fat bloke that always hangs around the gun shop or fishing shop owners till, normally with a coffee in hand as he knows the owner who always comes out with ' Naaaa you dont want thoses bullets, naaaaaa you dont want that powder, yeahhh shot a fox at 450 yards last night...on the hoof too......blahh blahh blahh waffling into the night and sending you into a coma as you make your purchase.

+1! Why do shop owners put up with them??

+1! Why do shop owners put up with them??
cheaper then buying a parrot,
i now dont go to said shops like that as they make me feel bad,

what gets to me is on shoot days you get a loud mouth beater who starts spouting of about how **** the guns are and how did they miss such and such bird and yet they only posses an air rifle!

Thats so funny...... asI saw just that sort of chap in our local gun shop recently and he really was talking like a true politician--

And those same fat blokes dwell on all the hunting forums of the world.

Those responsible for the "security" fiasco with the Olympics which has resulted in the Military being called in.

Its not like they are sitting twiddling their thumbs!!

Are these dipsticks the same as going to partner certain Police forces in the administration of FAC's? :scared:

When I was a kid, I bought a scope on this blokes recommendation (didn't know any better) 'I've got one of those on my .243!' he said. It wouldn't zero on my air rifle!!

I hate that man!

And professional drivers! Do they actually own the road??

Back