cost of storing firearms

Mungo

Does anyone know what it would cost to store rifles with an RFD over the medium to long term (say if you had to go abroad for a year or two)?

can,t you just move your storage address to a relatives and leave them in the cabinet there?

Does anyone know what it would cost to store rifles with an RFD over the medium to long term (say if you had to go abroad for a year or two)?

i know up here grampian police wouldnt let you keep them stored for any years. mate i know was going to america too work for few years wanted too keep his ticket and guns incase he come back early. they told him too get rid of them all and re-apply when he returned.

When I last had a quote, it was £10 a month per rifle/shotgun and no charge for any ammunition that you wanted stored with any rifles.

I am off to the usa with work on secondment for 3years at the end of december. Before i called my flo i spoke to the basc. The guidance is clear you must store your firearms with an rfd formally notify your flo and then surrendor your firearms license. On return you must reapply. The only positive side for me is that my father is an rfd so they will be stored with him.

I charge £1.50 a week per firearm...centrally heated cabinet is a little more. :D

Back