Warning

Jagdmatch

Gentlemen,
A bit area specific but if you shoot deer on the Kent/Sussex border particularly around the Lamberhurst area be wary of high seat theft. I have had one stolen in the past 2 days. It was an obvious position but temporary for a task this week. Well tied in and wired but of course this does not stop the determined!
It may of course be our nomadic friends but more likely to have been somebody who did not fancy spending the £100 to buy one from the sportsman!
There has been a bit of poaching as well, with some Fallow bucks found dead with unusual wounds, so as I know there are a few of you who shoot in the area it would be interesting to know if you have had similar problems.
Thanks

just been out this morning thankfully mines still there, but i will let you know if i here of any cheap seats going localy

Wounds appear to be shot to rear or head but not immediately fatal from the position of the carcass however I suspect low velocity as no apparent exit wound. A bit difficult due to deterioration of carcass.

Wounds appear to be shot to rear or head but not immediately fatal from the position of the carcass however I suspect low velocity as no apparent exit wound. A bit difficult due to deterioration of carcass.

Do they look like .22 rf or more like .17hmr wounds?

Anything , anywhere made from any metal will disapear if unattended. Scap is high £££. I saw my neighbours washing poles been collected a few days back !!

Back