A friend of mine is setting up a new game vets

Acm

Evening everyone , a friend of mine is setting up a new gamebirds vet service and this is the facebook page . If any of you could like and share it I'd really appreciate it .

https://www.facebook.com/southerngamevets?ref=ts&fref=ts

there has been talk of offering a deer veterinary service if there was enough interest . If anyone on here thinks this could be useful send them a message !
Cheers all

Can I ask wot use is that ..?

Of course you can , but I don't know what you really mean, a vet is used to diagnose and treat sick animals , perform autopsys and more importantly in this case prescribe drugs to gamekeepers .

The facebook page is used to promote the new service as it's in its infancy it needs all the help possible .

the deer part of the service Is what I thought may appeal to the several members on here who are involved in the running of deer parks , deer farms and breeding herds , who are already industry professionals and could offer a lot of help to my friend .

so I hope that tells you "wot " use that may be to some members .

Crackin idea that, especially for the smaller DIY shoots that might not know how to treat all the diseases that pheasants seem to catch from nowhere.

It's all a bit too cryptic for my liking. It's taken a bit of digging to find out who the vets involved are.

Some helpful feedback for your friend would be who the vet(s) are, what qualifies them specifically in gamebird medicine etc. There is a link to a none existent website - it's easy enough to have a single page there with contact information.

If it is part of the current practice where she works is this just another service they intend to offer or is she doing this off her own back?

What sort of area is covered? What facilities do they have etc etc.

It's all a bit too cryptic for my liking. It's taken a bit of digging to find out who the vets involved are.

Some helpful feedback for your friend would be who the vet(s) are, what qualifies them specifically in gamebird medicine etc. There is a link to a none existent website - it's easy enough to have a single page there with contact information.

If it is part of the current practice where she works is this just another service they intend to offer or is she doing this off her own back?

What sort of area is covered? What facilities do they have etc etc.

I have passed your message on apache thankyou . As for answers , a degree in biology and another in vet med with honours , it is part of a large livestock practice but she's done the work of her own back due to personal interest . The are is south easy for visits and nationwide for drugs ( by courier ) they have full post mortem facilities etc in a small office in petworth . Like I say , any interest on the deer front do message them .

We have a foc service for deer anomalies in Scotland by Professor Jimmy Simpson of Edinburgh Veternery school himself a deer stalker, who put pastime any work together, to further his knowledge in deer related veternery problems ,he had given out a number of bio containers, for anyone that had something of interest , his lecture was a treat to listen to, his knowledge on the subject was excellent.

We have a foc service for deer anomalies in Scotland by Professor Jimmy Simpson of Edinburgh Veternery school himself a deer stalker, who put pastime any work together, to further his knowledge in deer related veternery problems ,he had given out a number of bio containers, for anyone that had something of interest , his lecture was a treat to listen to, his knowledge on the subject was excellent.

sounds fantastic

They may find it tough going in the Midhurst- Chi area as there is already a well established game bird and deer vet covering that area.

Back