getting married?

tried that ! never again ................................................................

i often remind my wife being married to her after 30 odd years is much like her sunday dinner :) nice but the same thing!!:rofl:

Dont start me on wedding talk my better half is planning our wedding at the moment.As i wright this post my head is getting burst with wedding songs and wedding talk.:scared::zzz:

regards kev

Dont start me on wedding talk my better half is planning our wedding at the moment.As i wright this post my head is getting burst with wedding songs and wedding talk.:scared::zzz:

regards kev

Kev ditto,

my wedding booked feb next year so I have 6months of Intense wedding talk!!!

David

regards kev

What can I say your under the thumb Kev...:D now do as your told ....:rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

Now what I did was take control. Said I would organise it. Decided to get married abroad (cheaper by a long way and got the wedding and honeymoon in one). Three emails to a wedding organiser in Barbados told what we did and didn't want. One follow up phone call and all sorted. A day when we arrived to do he paperwork locally and that was that. Managed five days scuba diving before our wedding day, got married, did a BBQ for the friends a family that decided to fly out for the wedding and then had a long weekend in St Lucia (as a honeymoon) before flying back to Barbados for a couple od days (more scuba diving) and then home for a reception in the UK. No grief no issues (except for the mother in law) and the only things the wife had control of was her dress and what cake she wanted for the reception.
Weddings easy........

regards kev

i have planned nothing for mine other than booking a band...when she starts about it I just take the dog out or go shooting or fishing!

have been married 3 yrs in september , very expencive day lovely though but the best bit went spent the honeymoon stalking sika in scotland !

Aww man there should be a suport group for grooms to be.:D

regards kev

Can I join??

I've manage to delegate almost all the organising to the bride to be, and co. When asked what do you think we should have on the tables? I replied cuttlery? (come on what the hell do I know about table decorations)

So I've got an input into the menu, the stag do, and my suit. I think that's enough for me after all with the help of SD I managed to choose the venue.

Back