New sling by Ash243

243varmint

Have been looking for a good quality sling for my rifle, without much luck.
I saw a nice sling advertised on a rifle in the classified section, and thought mmmmmmm I wonder if.....................................

So after a PM or 2 to Ash this is the end result.

A 'Cobra' style sling

P1050053.jpg

Close up of initials.

P1050055.jpg

Thumb loop

P1050056.jpg

Adjusting buckle.

P1050057.jpg

Same again

P1050058.jpg

The sling is padded on the inside and is lined with a softer nuebuc/suede leather.

P1050059.jpg

After 'road testing' this at the weekend it has transformed my 'top heavy' T3 varmint. It was always slipping of my shoulder and in the end it was a pain in the arse to stalk with. Now with the extra width and the soft leather on the inside it stays upright, even to the extent i can use my bins properly now with out having to worry about the rifle going all over the place.

Once again Ash a great bit of kit mate.

Jonathon

that looks bob on mate,he has got some happy customers on this site.keep up the good work ash :D

there are a few mods on yours johnathon
and it looks the biz ;) ;)
but as i have years left in the one i had off ASH
i dont think i'll swop it yet :) :) :)

Jonathon, If you are on commision, merry Christmas. Just about to place an order. :) Must be more comfy on the shoulder than my one.
Jim

Having had a cabbie of Jon's new sling I can confirm it really is an excellent piece of kit. Humping his artillery piece about can be a bit like the old Field Gun competition. With that sling on it stays firmly in place, upright and in balance.

Have been looking for a good quality sling for my rifle, without much luck.
I saw a nice sling advertised on a rifle in the classified section, and thought mmmmmmm I wonder if.....................................
So after a PM or 2 to Ash this is the end result.A 'Cobra' style sling
P1050053.jpg

Close up of initials.

P1050055.jpg

Thumb loop

P1050056.jpg

Adjusting buckle.

P1050057.jpg

Same again

P1050058.jpg

The sling is padded on the inside and is lined with a softer nuebuc/suede leather.

P1050059.jpg

After 'road testing' this at the weekend it has transformed my 'top heavy' T3 varmint. It was always slipping of my shoulder and in the end it was a pain in the arse to stalk with. Now with the extra width and the soft leather on the inside it stays upright, even to the extent i can use my bins properly now with out having to worry about the rifle going all over the place.
Once again Ash a great bit of kit mate.Jonathon
Yes, very nice but at what price ?

That looks like the one i got just over a year ago off ash, but i have got a stag's head and my initial's on it. Like you say it does wonder's to the balance of the T3 varmint slung over your shoulder, plus it's wide so nice on the shoulder too. Good piece of kit.

Back