Swarovski habicht 2.5-10x42

Mark202

Hello I was thinking of selling my swarovski habicht 2.5-10x42 but I'm not sure what it is worth do any of you have an idea as this would help me out
Thanks Mark

Iv just bought one from a lad on here I paid £400 and its boxed and near mint if this helps

That scope is fantastic, it has to be one of the most generally useful hunting scope out there. I have one on my 30/06 and would not part with it.

£400 is a steal - literally. Scope as described has to be worth £750 at least.

Think I paid 500 for one about 4 years ago it was in mint condition , i do regret selling it now

That scope is fantastic, it has to be one of the most generally useful hunting scope out there. I have one on my 30/06 and would not part with it.

£400 is a steal - literally. Scope as described has to be worth £750 at least.

Maybe for an illuminated one , I bought another one of these in mint condition from a gunshop near louth lincolnshire for 500 a few years ago but let it go on the rifle

Fixed 8x50's are making over £500. A new Z6 1.7-10x42 non illuminated is what, £1,200? An illuminated is nearly £2K.

Mark, stick it up on Ebay.

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The market for what is essentially a hobby for many isn't that great at the moment. Also if you put it on ebay they will rob a significant percentage from you anyway! Better off pricing it sensibly, posting it on here with lots of pictures and playing a waiting game till your minimum is met.

Back