Wanted: fallow stalk Dumfries area

ian67

looking for an outing or two for a fallow buck in the Dumfries area.
Just a representative head or cull buck not a medal head.
Ready to go at short notice.

cheers, Ian 07917866767

Ian just a word of advice. This is an open forum therefore anyone in the world can read the posts, and I would not advise you putting your mobile number on an open site. The PM system is there for all members to communicate with each other, I would advise you to go down this route.

Moose,

Cheers, i know about the cull as one of the areas affected is the pheasant syndicate i'm in.
Its on Raehills Estate. Its a very big cull i believe. I was looking at past posts on here and its a bit pricey.
Maybe just me being a tight git but its quite a big outing fee and then more for every beast taken.
I might be wrong and i know how it works but i was hoping for a smaller oufit.
I may just have to phone Bert Robertson and get an idea what Raehills charge, bite the bullet!
Thanks for your input though, Ian

Aye ian, Bert is pretty much the only stalker with fallow that sells days in that area, or atleast that i know off anyway. (Ps The other possibility is the other side of the road, no idea if they sell days and i would imagine they will be flat out catching up the now)
If u phone the estate office they'll give u bert's no or i bet ur shoot captain will have it.

While he may be pricey (i've never looked at his prices) but he's local if u were to travel to the next nearest fallow ground would probably add a fair bit in desiel and travel time etc, Bert's a decent fella and knows that ground very well.

Yes, your right countrryboy, i was just being miserable. i have heard a lot of good things about Bert.
I will look into Raehills, cheers

Back