Gsg ak-47

dirtydawk

Hi guys
I have just bought a GSG AK47 and I was wondering if anyone knew what the thread type/size on the barrel end nut is, I am trying to sort out a silencer/muzzle brake adaptor for it.
Cheers
Ian

Are we talking airsoft or a firearm here?
It's a firearm - .22lr
until recently York Guns were the UK dealer for GSG but they no longer are. GSG make an adaptor which changes the thread size to 1/2" x 20 UNF but I am unable to locate one anywhere so if I can id the thread size I will get one made.

Hmm York guns are probably trying to distance themselfs from AK47s:rolleyes:

good luck taking it out in public Im sure you will get to know the local ARV lads by name.

Hope the AK47 .22 work better than the gsg MP5 as they are pure poo!!! I am sorry to say.

Bob

Phone round a few gunshops and ask if they have a thread measuring thingy (thats the official name). Most have them.

The public perception of the assault type rifles is worth thinking about if you are going to have it out and about but if your conditions allow it then each to their own.

mayfair shooting centre in sunderland had one in a few weeks ago im sure they could source you one

Cheers Spoony
You didn't happen to see if they had another one on the shelf did you? I used to be a member there a few years ago!
Regards
Ian

i only saw the one, but they have had more than one, they have other stuff in as well tactical types, give em a ring, they closed on monday.

Back